Why use a VPN?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. VPNs can be used to access region-restricted websites, shield your browsing activity from prying eyes on public Wi-Fi, and more.
- 500+ VPN Servers in 141 Countries
- Unlimited Speed & Bandwidth
- Supports P2P, File Sharing & VoIP
- Use On Up To 5 Devices at Once
- Reinforced Data Encryption
- Access any website or app without geographic restrictions
- Encrypt your Internet traffic and hide your IP address from hackers and spies
- Change your geographical location instantly and on-demand
- Choose from more than 55 countries and hundreds of cities
- Unlimited Data Allowance
- The Biggest Consumer VPN Network
- 2 Simultaneous Connections & Install on any Device
- 120000+ IP Addresses in 350+ Locations